Connect-2 Technology manufactures ribbon cable assemblies for numerous customers across many industries from consumer goods to industrial applications. We can manufacture many types including shielded and unshielded ribbon cable applications including system-to-system and board-to-board. Our production unit can handle small batches, as low as 25 pieces, as well as high volume production both in the UK and from our East Asian partner. All production facilities are ISO 9001 certified. Reliability is built in at every stage from materials through test and 100% final inspection of every assembly; this ensures quality you can trust.
Excellent flexibility of design is provided from a broad bulk stock range including 1.27mm, 2.00mm, 2.54mm, etc. Many assembly options are possible including socket to socket, socket to transition/DIP plugs, daisy-chain, split and multi-branch, folded to your specifications and comprehensive labelling solutions.
- Standard 28AWG UL2651 Flat Ribbon Cable
- Colour Coded (Rainbow) – Laminated or Edge-Bonded Types
- Round-n-Flat Ribbon cable assemblies
- Screened Types
- Both Commercial and Branded Product Available (i.e. 3M, Molex, Tyco, etc)
- Connector types; IDC sockets, DIP/transition plugs, IDC shrouded headers, latching and box headers, IDC D-Sub1.27mm (.050”) connectors for 0.635mm (.025”) ribbon cable for high density applications
- Daisy-chain, Split and Multi-branch Forms Capability
- Folding and Labelling
- All production facilities are ISO 9001:2015 certified (UK and East Asia)
- 100% Test and Final Inspection